Groundhog Day 120 Chart Math Game and Printable | Ten More Ten Less
Also included in
- Your first and second grade students will LOVE practicing their math skills with addition, subtraction, and place value to find Mr. Groundhog's lost shadow on Groundhog Day!Here's what you'll get in this February bundle:* A set of of 24 task cards to strengthen skills in addition, subtraction, andPrice $5.20Original Price $6.50Save $1.30
- This bundle of mid-winter math activities for first grade includes games and center activities for Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, and Presidents Day. Activities in this set include...* One-page games* Read the Room* Math riddle task cards* Cut-and-glue sequencing puzzle* Comparing values card gPrice $26.40Original Price $35.25Save $8.85
- Can your students locate numbers on the 120 chart quickly by adding and subtracting one, ten, or multiples of ten? These ten more / ten less games will build these first grade math skills quickly, and in a fun way!You'll save 20% by purchasing these games bundled here.Here's how these flip and writPrice $13.50Original Price $17.50Save $4.00
Can your students solve to find a number by adding and subtracting ten? Can they then find where the number belongs on a 120 chart and write the number? This Groundhog Day game will build these first grade place value skills quickly, and in a fun way!
What does this resource include?
* Groundhog's Shadow Flip and Find is a board game with 36 number clue cards, like "ten more than 53" or "ten less than 75". Players read a card and interpret the clue. Then they'll find the space where the number is located on the 120 chart and write the number. The first player to mark three spaces in a row wins.
* A one-page printable of the same flip and find 120 chart game, with the 36 clues printed on the same page. Use this version for independent work or even as a fun homework activity.
How will this activity help your students?
* They'll practice using the 120 chart as a tool for adding and subtracting.
* They'll practice locating numbers on the 120 chart.
* They'll practice mentally adding and subtracting ten to numbers between 1 and
* They'll practice writing numbers from one through 120.
How can you use these games?
* Math centers
* Math tubs
* Math tutors
* Classroom volunteers
* Family Math Night
* Fun Friday
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You'll also like...
* Groundhog Day Math Riddle Activities and Worksheets
* Valentines Day 120 Chart Math Games | Missing Numbers 10 More 10 Less
* Winter 120 Chart Math Games | Missing Numbers 10 More 10 Less
Click here for more 120 chart games!
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store. You will receive customized email updates. You’ll also find an occasional "Followers Only" freebie in your TpT mailbox, just to thank you!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.