This mini-packet will help you introduce Groundhog Day in an EASY, FUN, and FAST way. It includes activities to teach your students in a span of 2-3 days about this special day.
• two large color posters (8.5 x 11)
• a list of guided reading questions to glue on the back of the Groundhog Day poster to promote class discussion
• a craftivity (SEE PREVIEW)
• a “-gr” blend headband for the students to make and wear
• Groundhog Fact Anchor Chart (CAN-HAVE-ARE)
• a small b/w emergent reader (half sheet). Use to introduce the craftivity or writing
• a variety of printables covering the following skills: writing, compound words, -gr blend, matching shadows and graphing
Please open the preview to see everything that is included.
This resource is part of our new upcoming series. These mini packets will include activities to teach special days/ holidays in a short amount of time.
Note: All of them also available in Spanish.
Other Mini Packets available:
First Days of School
Community Helpers / Labor Day
Happy New Year
Martin Luther King Jr
Our 'Mini Packet" series will include
• Black History Month (Ruby Bridges)
• Valentine's Day
• Dental Health
• St. Patrick's Day
• Memorial Day