Have fun on Groundhog Day in the classroom or during distance learning with this fun Groundhog Day resource! It includes both digital and printable resources including differentiated writing pages, crafts, crowns, and nonfiction reading/writing.
In this resource, you will get a PDF download with differentiated activities plus a link to a Google Slides™ version. The Google Slides™ version has only colored pages; the PDF has both color and black-and-white versions.
Included in this Groundhog Day resource:
- Groundhog day prediction chart
- winter and spring season sort
- spring writing pages and groundhog craft
- winter writing pages and groundhog craft
- Groundhog shadow prediction pages
- Groundhog day crowns (three versions)
- Groundhog nonfiction fact page and writing
For more Groundhog Day resources:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Below each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺
Tag me on Instagram, @missmskindergarten, so I can see how you use my resources in your classroom! ☺