Groundhog QR Addition and Subtraction provides practice for students working on basic addition and subtraction. QR codes are an engaging way for students to learn or reinforce a skill you are working on in the classroom. QR codes are great because they allow for self-monitoring which helps a student feel successful!
This helpful set includes:
• 27 smaller Addition QR Task Cards
• 28 larger Addition QR Task Cards
• 27 smaller Subtraction QR Task Cards
• 28 larger Subtraction QR Task Cards
• 4 different recording sheets
• Answer Keys
The task cards can be placed around the room or used in a center for addition practice.
Here are some of my other wonder products:
Graphs Task Cards
Addition Fact Fluency
Make sure to click the green star at the top so you will know about new products and sales!