Groundhog Day Activities - Crafts, Writing, Graphing and Predictions
This Groundhog Day pack includes crafts, writing templates, graphing predictions, and worksheets to enjoy with your class this Groundhog Day! These time-saving, print and go activities are fun for Groundhog Day while still addressing your writing, math, and ELA standards.
✅ Teacher introduction and directions
✅ Groundhog craft
- Groundhog craft templates
- Teacher directions for assembling the craft
✅ Groundhog Day Worksheets
- Groundhogs can/have/are
- Winter & Spring Venn Diagram
- Groundhogs fact/fact/opinion
- Groundhog word search
- How many words can you make using the letters in "Puxatony Phil"
- Groundhog Day ABC order
✅ What Happened on Groundhog Day writing templates
- 3 different newsletter writing templates (*UPDATED for 2022)
- Different line options for primary and upper included
✅ Will Phil see his shadow? Prediction graphing activity
- Student graphing page
- Printable pieces to complete a large class graph display of results
BONUS WRITING - 'My Predictions' writing template added 01/29/22
What are teachers saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My kiddos really loved all of these activities. I enjoy being able to celebrate special holidays while still hitting standards and incorporating rigor into my classroom!” - Taylor W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is a really fun activity to do for Groundhog's Day! My students enjoyed it.” - Cool Collaborations
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This gave us our first newspaper writing experience... so fun! The craft turned out so cute and they look fabulous on my walls! - Mark and Karen J.
© Stephanie Stewart - Falling Into First