Here is an 8.5" x 11" activity sheet for Groundhog Day.
It asks the students to:
1. Sketch a groundhog.
2. Identify where he lives and what it means if he sees his shadow or not.
3. Research groundhogs and give 3 interesting facts
4. Vocabulary Word: Choose a vocabulary word to illustrate and define.
5. Calendar Question: When is Groundhog Day?
6. Make a prediction whether he will see his shadow or not.
7. Write their Sources.
Students can add their own decorative touches to it after they fill it out. Great for a literacy center!