Groundhog Day Crafts, Activities & Writing Prompts -
Use this crafty & cute Groundhog Day craft to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for Groundhog Day; to showcase your students’ writing; or to teach traditions and making predictions. With two types of groundhog craft options, and multiple mix and match printables, it is easy to find something your students will love. Copy printables onto construction paper for a cut and paste craft, or onto white paper for a color, cut and paste craft.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun Groundhog Day Craft to suit your students’ needs, including:
- 1 groundhog topper.
- non-foldable (smaller) burrow entrance.
- 5 inserts for non-foldable version (lined, primary lined, blank and 2 activities).
- clouds page.
- 2 pages for a sun (including circles and sun rays).
- groundhog shadow page.
- 2 sunglasses pages (both blackline and thick black sunglasses).
- winter hat page.
- foldable (large) groundhog burrow entrance.
- 5 inserts for foldable version (lined, primary lined, blank and 2 activities).
- detailed instructions.
- ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories, writing prompts and other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Groundhog Day craft, check out my other February and seasonal themed Craftivities:
Valentine's Day Craft - Sock Monkey
Valentine's Day Craft - Ladybug and Lovebug
Valentine's Day Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
St. Patrick's Day Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Ladybug and Bee Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
March in Like a Lion Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snowman
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snow Globe
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: Groundhog Day Activities, Groundhog craft, Groundhog Day Craft, Craftivity, Making Predictions Activity, Teaching Traditions, February Craft.