Nervous about your Teacher Observation? Here’s how to PLAN FOR IT: JUST CLICK!
Looking for a FUN and PRODUCTIVE way to celebrate Groundhogs Day? Are your students JUST STARTING to learn about to writing paragraphs? Do you have 2nd graders that need to learn how to write a paragraph from scratch, or 3rd graders who need to catch up? If you have students in 1st and 3rd grade who need to learn the steps to writing a paragraph, this packet is the perfect solution!!
- Learning Goal with Scale
-Groundhog themed printables
- An easy to use, step-by-step TEACHER LESSON GUIDE
- TIME-SAVING paragraph grading rubric for teachers!
- several student-friendly writing organizers
- How to write: Narrative, Explanatory, and HOW-TO paragraphs
- 3 types of prompt lists
- All pages in black/white for EASY PRINTING !
I hope you find my products useful and engaging. We're all human, if I did make an error, please EMAIL or message me right away and I will do my best to make it right---rather than leaving negative feedback, ♥
I'd welcome the chance to keep your business. :-)
I appreciate your support! Thank you!