Groundhog Day by Gail Gibbons Differentiated Interactive Notebook Activities Bundle is perfect for Groundhog Day in February (North America - The United States and Canada)!
*** Click the green preview button above to see what's inside! ***
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Makes a GREAT Groundhog Day-related and student-created bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• includes a link to YouTube to view Groundhog Day by Gail Gibbons
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion on different ways people celebrate winter holidays
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's purpose
• Cause and Effect
• Create a Travel Brochure (Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania and Toronto, Ontario)
• Science Connection: Groundhog Burrows with Enrichment Option
• Create a Groundhog Pop-Up with Fun Facts
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Create your own groundhog Activity
• Map Skills
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Higher Level thinking Questions Homework component
• Enrichment activities for high fliers
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
...and much, much more!
You May Also Want to Check Out Our Ruby's Wish Differentiated Interactive Notebook Reading Actives Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2017