Here are 5 fun Groundhog themed emergent readers for your beginning and/or struggling readers! Each 6-10 page book has one or two lines of text, as well as a picture that can be colored.
Story titles included in this download are:
- Mister, Mister, What Do You See? - with numbers
- Mister, Mister What Do You See? - with number words
- I See a Groundhog Standing Over There - with color words
- Where is the Groundhog's Shadow? - interactive position words readers (includes groundhog shadows for students to cut and paste onto each page of the book)
- I See Groundhogs - with numbers
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
*clipart from mycutegraphics.com