This packet includes several English language arts activities that you can do during a Groundhog’s day unit.
1. Groundhog’s day book - There is a color teacher copy and a black and white copy that you can duplicate for your students to use. The student copy has a page for children to circle and draw/write about their own Groundhog’s Day prediction.
2. Fill in the boxes sight word puzzle page and answer sheet.
3. Spelling CVC words page and answer sheet.
4. Groundhog sight word cards - for writing around the room or playing games such as matching and Go Fish
5. A writing prompt page - Students can write whether or not he sees his shadow or they can get creative and write about anything in their imagination that the groundhog sees.
6. A beginning and ending sound letter Gg paper.
Quick and Easy way to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I appreciate and read all feedback, as well as value your thoughts and suggestions!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store. Thank you for being a valued customer.