This curious groundhog writing book is perfect for any activity during the beginning of February. The groundhog book comes with 3 spaces to write, each piece flipping to the top (or left) to create a book. The ears and arms of the groundhog are tabs to the next page (if stapled to the left). This curious groundhog book is giving students the flexibility to create any type of story, non-fiction text, or prediction story!
• Groundhog Directions & Notes for Teacher
• How to Assemble Groundhog Picture Guide
• Completed Groundhog, Print & Go Copies with Ideas
• Primary Lined Groundhog Book Pages with Wide Lines & Small Picture Space (4 Pages including Groundhog Cover)
• Wide Ruled Lined Groundhog Book Pages with Lines (4 Pages including Groundhog Cover)
≪ You May Also Like
• The Growing Collection of Writing Craftivities
• Winter Themed Acrostic Poems
• Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets: February
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.