Enjoy creating a book with your students after reading
Your students will enjoy the antics of a town of prairie dogs when they find a strange, fuzzy item and begin to pull it apart and make creations.
This activity builds off of the concepts in and leads your students to create their own mysterious adventure with a groundhog as they explore pancakes using their own senses to describe what the groundhog has found.
Included in this product:
* lesson plan discussion for by Janet Stevens and Susan Stevens Crummel
* sensory activity with pancakes
* list of materials needed for the activities
* 8 individual pages with directions for student books in two different formats
* clipart for student books
* list of CCSS included