If you're wondering how to play games and complete group work in a socially distanced classroom or in a Google Meet or Zoom, this product is for you! These ten games and activities engage students in on-your-feet, collaborative experiences using Google Slides and Google Classroom.
Includes fun multiple choice alternatives, and before, during, and after reading activities:
MULTIPLE CHOICE ALTERNATIVES:
- Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes whole class activity
- Human Bar Graph whole class activity
BEFORE READING ACTIVITIES:
- Gallery Walk in Google Slides
- Mystery Text partner activity
DURING READING ACTIVITIES:
- Chalk Talk in Google Slides
- What's Your Point? on-your-feet game
- Read. Stop. Write. partner activity
- Think. Pair. Share. entry task or exit ticket partner activity
AFTER READING ACTIVITIES:
- Defend Your Row: Claim and Evidence game
- Passing Notes post-reading reflection
Students will love these activities that allow them to work together in meaningful ways. Check out the preview for a full description of each activity.
Do you need hybrid lessons that can be used remotely or in the classroom? Check out the Distance Learning Tool Kit and have the first two weeks of your school year planned.
Need your students to become more proficient in Google Classroom? Check out Google Classroom Training Camp for middle school and high school students.