Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.37 MB | 27 pages
Written Safety Plan for Child Care Services as required by the New York City Department of Health And Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
Contains all mandatory components as required by the Article 47:
- Program Identifying Information
- Program Operation And Maintenance
- Food Protection Procedures During Receipt, Storage, And Preparation
- Fire Safety & Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Health Care Policies And Procedures
- Corrective Action Plans
- General Safety Procedures
- Staff Training
- The Lost Child Plan
- Parent/Child Safety Orientation
- Daily Inspection and Maintenance Check List
- First Aid Kid Stock Check List
- Monthly Inspection and Maintenance Check List
- Designed for the programs catering for children aged 24 months and older.
- Ideal for current permittees as well as applicants for a new permit.
- Fully in line with the Article 47.
Contact me if you need a Written Safety Plan for other locations than NYC, or if you would like me to amend this Safety Plan to suit your individual circumstances.
No Multiple Licence granted. Please purchase original Safety Plan for each new program.