Get regular feedback from students as they work on group activities.
This resource includes:
✓Form 1 features reflection questions.
✓Form 2 provides checklist items.
✓Form 3 combination of checklist and reflection questions.
✓Form 4 is an individual student exit card -- two forms are on the page.
✓ suggestions for getting the most from this resource
✓ choose the form that works best for your students!
Reasons to ♥ this resource:
* ready to use! Print and distribute!
* hold students accountable for their work in class
* gain valuable insight into the dynamics of each group
* determine which groups need your help and which ones are working well
* assess the progress of the entire class
* identify problems with any particular part of an assignment (time
for a mini lesson intervention!)
* gauge the pace of the project
* develop formative assessments
* provide students the opportunity to share their findings with their peers
You may also be interested in these resources:
Dystopian Novel Literature Circles
Thank you for stopping by!
I'd love you to follow my store -- just click on the green star by my store name to be the first to learn about new products, sales, and freebies!
I read and respond to all feedback -- plus, you receive credit for future TPT purchases -- YAY!
Questions? Just leave me a note in the Q&A below and I'll get right back to you!