Looking for a resource for your students to practice how to group numbers to multiply? This deck features 24 self-checking cards for students to become more fluent in grouping numbers. With this set, the students will need to determine which two numbers have been grouped to type in the missing factor.
With this deck students will be able to:
• Understand that numbers can be multiplied in a ny order and the product will be the same.
• Apply the commutative property of multiplication.
• Understand that three or more factors can be grouped in different ways to solve problems.
This set of task cards was designed to work in conjunction with my other deck of "Group Numbers to Multiply".
Aligned to CCSS 3.OA.B.5
• 24 Self-Checking Task Cards
• Built In Answer Key
• Sharing Instructions
• Editable Google Slide to share/display "Fast Pins" easily to students
This Boom Card set is aligned to 3rd Grade Multiplication Standards
Digital Self-Checking Boom Task Cards do not require printing, laminating, or cutting! Great to use for:
• Whole Class Instruction
• Mini Lessons
• Small Group Instruction
• Math Centers
• Independent Work
Save BIG with the 3rd Grade BOOM Bundle HERE
Check out my other Boom Decks available for a variety of 3rd and 4th grade math skills.
Multiplication Boom Decks
• Fact Families Boom Digital Task Card Set
• Multiplication Puzzle (Set 1)
• Multiplication Puzzle (Set 2)
• Multiplication Puzzle (Set 3)
• Identify the Equation
MORE ABOUT BOOM DIGITAL TASK CARDS
***Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck HERE
first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you a FREE, 3-month trial. Starting January 1, 2018, the free trial will be 150 students for 3 months. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.