Looking for a way to help students better understand how to group numbers to multiply? This bundle is designed to help students learn how to group numbers to multiply.
With this bundle students will be able to:
• Understand that numbers can be multiplied in any order and the product will be the same.
• Apply the commutative property of multiplication.
• Understand that three or more factors can be grouped in different ways to solve problems.
• 2 Different Sets of Digital Task Cards to use with Google Classroom
• 48 digital slides in all
• Answer Key
• Sharing Instructions
These resources are also available as self-checking Boom Digital Task Cards:
• Group Numbers to Multiply Set
• Group Numbers to Multiply Set 2
With this resource you will receive a link to a file to be shared with your students for Google Classroom.
Do you have a Google Classroom? Are you looking for digital ways to incorporate common core skills and make your students more adept at utilizing technology in their daily learning? If so, then this is the product for you!
Looking for more resources for Google Classroom?