Whoops! Something went wrong.

Click here to refresh the page

Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input

Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Grade Levels
Product Rating
4.0
1 rating
File Type

Word Document File

Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.

2 MB|10 pages
Share
Product Description
Here's a way to make group projects more engaging and meaningful for your students. This toolkit includes a project evaluation form for four-person groups on which the teacher evaluates the project for all members of the group for a maximum score of 76%. The remaining 24% of the grade comes from the average of the team's scores for each individual.

The Group Project Evaluation toolkit also has the peer evaluation forms, directions for completing all parts, and an Excel calculator for teachers that will automatically compute each student's average score from his or her peers and will calculate the final grade when the teacher enters a student's project grade.

This will become your go-to resource for setting up this kind of evaluation. It empowers team members who may feel helpless at times when working with some less-motivated students, and it makes students more accountable to each other when working together to complete the assigned project.
Total Pages
10 pages
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
N/A
Report this Resource
Loading...
$5.00
Digital Download
More products from Deborah Y Williams
Product Thumbnail
Product Thumbnail
Product Thumbnail
Product Thumbnail
Product Thumbnail
$5.00
Digital Download
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up