Group Work vs Team Work Collaboration: Life / Learning Skills For 2023 (6Cs)
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- 90 LESSONS to help students survive and thrive in a world with ChatGPT! NEW: Use the ChatGPT NO PREP Debate Lesson to get students excited about Social-Emotional Learning and 6Cs life skills! ChatGPT is the ultimate LEARNING tool and CHEATING tool. And it's just the beginning! In May 2023, Google iPrice $71.75Original Price $143.50Save $71.75
- This bundle includes every resource in my TPT store. ⭐ GET EVERYTHING so you don't have to worry about missing out! If you agree with this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff⭐ 38 teachers have INVESTED in this bundle so far! As I add resources,Price $164.25Original Price $328.50Save $164.25
8 LESSONS to build SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING skills and IMPROVE GROUP WORK!
Collaboration and Teamwork are NOT the same things!
- Your students may be working worked in groups but that doesn’t mean they’re working well.
- Students need to recognize there are different teamwork styles (collaboration, coordination, and cooperation).
- Teach fun, meaningful, and transferrable skills that students need to succeed in the 21st Century: at school, in relationships, at work, and in life!
Want to see exactly what you get before you buy this bundle?
- Watch the BUNDLE PREVIEW VIDEO.
- Look at the BUNDLE PREVIEW PDF.
(It is a watermarked version of the entire PDF resource.)
Want to see what the handouts and lesson plans look like?
- Section A. Word Jumbles
(PREVIEW VIDEO and PREVIEW PDF)
- Section B. Teamwork Styles
(PREVIEW VIDEO and PREVIEW PDF)
- Section C. Video + D. Consolidation
(PREVIEW VIDEO and PREVIEW PDF)
Use the life-long tool over and over again!
- Perfect to reboot your class. Make it to the END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!
- Use this when students get stuck in certain roles: being aggressive, passive, or a mindless follower!
- Teach important lessons if you ever need to fill a period.
- Use this right before you start a group project to get more out of your students.
- Use it again during the start of a new unit, semester, or year to set the tone.
- Leave detailed lesson plans for a substitute teacher to use.
⭐ The best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago. The second best time is now.
Save HOURS of PREP.
- Includes examples of collaboration to help your students see the difference between just co-operating, or coordinating others, and real collaboration.
- The teamwork styles handout is DIFFERENTIATED for different abilities in your class.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TEACHER FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Thorough and a great resource for coming back in person where students are not familiar with working together yet. Thank you!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied - Mary S)
- "Very helpful in getting students to know and understand expectations of learning while being remote."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied - Jennifer D)
- "Fantastic! I use this with my eighth grade and they cant get enough of the interaction!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied - Cara C)
Collaboration is about working together to produce or create something. Teamwork is a bigger umbrella term that includes 3 different styles: collaboration, cooperation, and coordination.
Teamwork could be
- A group of students is working on an assignment.
- They’re all contributing to the discussion as equals.
- Finally, they have a collective aha moment and figure out something they didn’t realize before.
- A group of students is working on homework questions together.
- They’re sharing information with each other.
- But, they each are working on their own separate goals (get their work done.)
- A group of students is working on questions
- The kids who are stronger tell the kids who are struggling what to do or write down on the assignment page.
- Someone takes on more of a leadership role and tells others what to do.
Build a growth mindset in your students. Teach them strategies to get better at collaborating.
✅ The NO PREP slideshow lesson teaches the concepts.
✅ You can EDIT THE FILES to fit your classroom needs.
✅ The slideshow lesson is comprehensive and teaches the concepts:
- DISTANCE LEARNING, BLENDED LEARNING or 1:1 LEARNING in Google Classroom
- IN-PERSON LEARNING in your real classroom
..... ⭐ THU May 11, 2023 - Oops, you just missed a sale!
- FOLLOW my store on TPT or sign up for the Educircles Club newsletter to find out about freebies and other fun stuff!
- Check out the EVERYTHING bundle. Buy now and get all of my new resources for FREE!
Should ChatGPT be allowed in schools? (or is this cheating?)
ARE YOU (or your students) BURNING OUT?
What do your students struggle with the most?
(PS - These are lifelong resources that you can use year after year.)
✅ Option 1: Trying (when they've given up)
- - Try this CHARACTER boost
✅ Option 2: Standing up for others (when things aren't fair)
- - Try this CITIZENSHIP boost
✅ Option 3: Working in groups (not the same as teamwork)
- - Try this COLLABORATION boost
✅ Option 4: Getting their point across (when upset and things matter)
- - Try this COMMUNICATION boost
✅ Option 5: Coming up with ideas (instead of copying others)
- - Try this CREATIVITY Boost
✅ Option 6: Thinking logically (and making informed decisions)
- - Try this CRITICAL THINKING boost
✅ Option 7: ALL OF THE ABOVE
- - Try this 6C s SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING Mega Bundle
My name is Michael Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I taught English Language Arts for 13+ years in middle school.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP because bathroom breaks are important!
- Check out my new Reading Comprehension Strategies website!
⭐⭐⭐ Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED 87,506 Educircles resources in over 42 countries!
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product.
- I donate 10% of everything I earn to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations. It's a promise I made to get through some dark times.
- Together, we've donated $11,998.08. (donation log.)
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with a bundle!
- The Educircles EVERYTHING bundle
⭐ This is the TED talk that I will give one day. If you like this, then you will love my resources.
You can also read more about Collaboration Skills Lesson Plans on our website.
SINGLE PDF update - v2022-07-19
The individual products in this bundle now have a Single PDF to print (with a File Table of Contents and all handouts)
- I added a digital learning version (Easel by TpT)
- I added Microsoft versions for all files
- NO CHANGES to teaching content in sections A, B, or C.
- Updated teaching content in section D. (Updated the Handout - Student Self-Evaluation)
- Files are now packaged by section (A. Word Jumble, B. Teamwork Styles, C/D Video + Consolidation) instead of splitting Google Drive folders by use (i.e. Print and Teach, Edit the documents, Google Classroom)
- Simplified file names using descriptive words (handout, slideshow).
- Minor changes to formatting / layout
- Combined all handouts into a single PDF to print (for individual products)
- Removed Google Slides versions of handouts (and replaced with Easel by TpT)
If you have any questions, please ask in the Question section or email me at Mike@educircles.org