Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
17.56 MB | 19 pages
Groups and stations are great for differentiated learning and organizing students by interest or ability. We suggest laminating the cards, so you can move students easily from one group to another as they master certain skills. Just use a dry or wet erase black/white board marker.
This set includes:
- 7 Group Cards
- 4 Station Cards with 4 slots per card
- 8 Little Monster Cards to indicate which group goes to which station (the monster cards match the pictures on the group cards)
Suggestions for Group Cards:
• Laminate cards
• Use dry erase markers to write student names under each group (so you can make changes as students move from one level to the next)
• For younger grades, you could move these around the room to the stations students should be at
• For older students, keep these posted in the room and let students know where they should be
• You also have the option to use the stations sheet
Suggestions for Station Cards:
• Laminate the station posters and cards
• Use dry erase markers to record the stations
• Use the little monster face cards to indicate which station students should be at (use with group posters)
• Adhere with sticky tack, tape, magnets, velcro
All resources are 300 dpi, which allows for high quality printing.