Groups on the Periodic Table Booklet
Periodic Table Unit
Students will be able to…
• Research information about each group on the Periodic Table
• Groups on the Periodic Table Booklet – Template
• Groups on the Periodic Table Booklet – KEY
(All items compiled in 1 PDF document. Document cannot be edited.)
Additional Required Material:
(These items are not included in the purchase.)
• Periodic Table per student
• Research Material about Elements on the Periodic Table.
• Print the pages (front & back). Once printed there will be three pages for each student. Arrange pages in correct order (use page numbers). Fold all pages in half. Staple side fold. (Note: Pages are set up (with some appearing upside down) so that pages 3-8 and 9-14 can be printed front and back directly from the document and all pages should line up correctly.)
• Different way to assign:
o Students may complete the booklet individually (in class or outside of class as a project).
o Students may complete the booklet in small groups.
o Booklet can be completed through group research and a gallery walk. Divide the class into 11 small groups and assign each a group on the Periodic Table. Each small group will research their Periodic Table group and make a poster. Then, the class can complete a gallery walk of the posters to complete their booklet. OR Each group can present their information. Through the presentations, the class will complete their booklet.
***This item may also be purchased as a part of the Periodic Table Unit – CURRICULUM BUNDLE
***Check out more Chemistry with Confidence Periodic Table Unit
***Check out more curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Store
***Check out the Chemistry with Confidence website