Grow your own crystal - 5E Lesson, Lab, & Webquest! (MS-PS1-1)
- Word Document File
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for easy ways to integrate STEM career exploration and make your NGSS lessons more relevant and engaging? With this introductory STEM career exploration curriculum, turn every lesson into a STEM lesson, and effortlessly make career connections! Featuring over 300 pages worth of engagPrice $90.85Original Price $103.95Save $13.10
What do diamonds and snowflakes have in common? In this activity, students will grow their own crystals while exploring the career field of crystallography. Activities support NGSS standard MS-PS1-1. Purchase includes:
1. in-person lesson plan spanning two 45 minute classes, written in 5E format; provided as an EDITABLE WORD DOCUMENT
2. student career exploration worksheet (within editable word doc)
3. student lab activity worksheet (within editable word doc)
4. crystallography Webquest with linked resources and worksheet (within editable word doc)
5. access to online crystallographer career exploration resources including virtual job shadow YouTube video, fun career focused activity, and career information sheet (in English and Spanish)
6. answer key
This resource works best with in-person learning.
You might also like...
STEM Career Exploration Introductory Curriculum
STEM career exploration Jenga!
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!