ASSEMBLY & PREPARATION:
You will need scissors and a large envelope.
DIRECTIONS TO PLAY:
1) Cut all of the cards on pages 4-11.
2) Put all cards into a large envelope (sturdy, brown envelopes work best!).
3) Make sure to shake/mix the cards inside the envelope.
4) After the student completes his/her work (e.g. articulation practice), they can pull one card from the envelope.
5) There are 5 different card types included. If the student pulls a flower card, he/she holds on to it. If the student pulls a rain or umbrella card, he/she must follow the directions on the card. (*If a student pulls the umbrella card and loses all cards, put those cards back into the envelope*).
6) Continue play until the session is complete.
7) The person with the most flower cards at the end of the session wins!