I hope this set of songs will be of particular use to primary teachers who are not especially confident in the use of music and singing in their classrooms! There are both vocal and non-vocal mp3 tracks, as well as PowerPoints of all the songs.
Of course there are lots of different kinds of growing – plants, seeds, children and even families. “The Mail Train” encourages children to be aware of which month their birthday falls on and there is a big boost for dental hygiene towards end of this pack!
“Now The Flowers Are Growing” is freely available on TPT and is in my shop.
This set of ten songs consists of:
* 20 mp3 files, with both vocal and piano backing tracks
* PDF of the music and lyrics with a narration
* Illustrated PowerPoint of each song for use with digital projectors and whiteboards
* Word document of the lyrics.
* Helpful teaching notes.
No licence is required for performing any of my material, and the music and lyrics may be copied freely for use within or by your school.
The complete list of songs:
1. The ABC Of Trees
2. Going Potty!
3. How Tall Are You?
4. How Would You Like To Live In A Shoe?
5. The Mail Train
6. Now The Flowers Are Growing
7. We Grew A Seed
9. Clean Our Teeth
10. Clean Your Teeth!