Are you teaching your students about growth mindset and fixed mindset?
This growth mindset freebie includes 10 pages of material that you can print and use right away with your students.
The contents include:
- Growth Mindset Notes from the Teacher (one page in full color and one page in black-and-white)
- Growth Mindset Bookmarks
- Two Growth Mindset Fold and Go Reflection Booklets
- Two Growth Mindset Vocabulary Cards
- Growth Mindset Affirmation Poster and corresponding cards
These sample pages are included in these larger growth mindset products here:
GROWTH MINDSET VOCABULARY CARDS FOR A WORD WALL OR BULLETIN BOARD
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (with cursive)
GROWTH MINDSET TEACHER NOTES
GROWTH MINDSET BOOKMARKS
GROWTH MINDSET PRINT AND FOLD REFLECTIONS BOOKLETS
ADDITIONAL GROWTH MINDSET MATERIAL:
GROWTH MINDSET AWARDS
GROWTH MINDSET STICKY NOTES FROM THE TEACHER
GROWTH MINDSET PRIVACY FOLDER OFFICES
GROWTH MINDSET FLIP BOOKS
MONEY-SAVING GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE: AFFIRMATION POSTERS, FLIP BOOKS, TEACHER NOTES, BOOKMARKS, AWARDS, AND PRIVACY FOLDER
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN (UPPER GRADE VERSION)
THE GIRL WHO NEVER MADE MISTAKES
BEAUTIFUL OOPS BY BARNEY SALTZBERG
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN (LOWER GRADE VERSION)
MONEY-SAVING GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE
MONEY-SAVING GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES BUNDLE (with GROWTH MINDSET)
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.