These engaging lessons and activities are perfect for teaching growth mindset to children in kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
The 20 activities included address 12 key concepts essential to helping students understand what a growth mindset is and why it is so important for them to have one. They include…
• Growth Mindset vs Fixed Mindset (3 activities)
• Potential (2 options of same activity for differentiation)
• Goal (2 options of same activity for differentiation)
• Effort (2 options of same activity for differentiation)
• Be Positive
• Power of Yet
• Resilience (2 options of same activity for differentiation)
• Problem Solve (2 activities)
• Reflect (2 activities; 2 options of one of the activities for differentiation)
Also, a pre/post survey is included as an assessment tool.
Easy to implement lesson plans are included. These offer quick ideas on how to introduce the growth mindset focus and to set kids up for success.
This product is loved by students for its engaging nature and by teachers for its thoroughness and easy implementation.
Please click into the preview to see all that is included.
Also, in case you are looking for a Growth Mindset PowerPoint Slide Show and/or Wall Poster Set, you may want to check out these products.
THE BUNDLE-Growth Mindset: Slide Show, Poster Set and student printables for Grades K-2
Growth Mindset: "Your Train of Thought Matters" Slide Show for Grades K-2
Growth Mindset Posters: "Your Train of Thought Matters" Wall Poster Set for Grades K-2
Thank you for visiting us here at Primary Bliss Teaching!