Growth Mindset Activity Bundle - Digital and Printable
Growth Mindset is something that can be a powerful tool. It can have a very high impact on student achievement, both academically and not. This Growth Mindset Activity Set will help students understand what a Growth Mindset is and breaks down Positive Self-Talk, The Power of Perseverance, and that Failing is a Part of Learning.
It includes possible videos to show for each theme, discussion questions, and four digital activities. It would make a perfect month-long activity set to break up and use over a week. Each week could take on a different theme.
This Product Includes:
- 4 Growth Mindset DIGITAL Activities:
- Growth VS Fixed Mindset
- Positive Self-Talk
- Power of Perseverance
- It’s Okay to Fail
- Discussion Questions
- Videos for Each Theme
- Month Outlook for Students
- Digital Version of Everything
- Printable Version of Everything
- Growth Mindset Certification
- Specific Share and Use Directions
This Growth Mindset Activity Set has for how you use it.
- You can share the Month Outlook page with students in Google Classroom and have them complete the tasks weekly in the chart. It includes video links that align to the week’s theme and an activity. You can share this and let the students complete it independently.
- You can break it down to assign it weekly. You can select the videos you want to share and put them in Google Classroom or watch them whole group. You can also take the activities and upload them straight to Google Classroom weekly instead of having the Month Outlook for them to complete at their own pace.
- You can pick and choose what you’d like to use and when. These can be used whenever you need them. It could be where you embed them as needed when you see students struggling with having a growth mindset, positive self-talk, not persevering, or when struggling with failure.
Helping students have a growth mindset and be more positive with themselves is so powerful and will have a huge impact on your classroom dynamic.