Growth Mindset Activity Free Reading Comprehension Passage and Questions
- Easel Activity
Students will be able to read a passage and answer literal and inferential comprehension questions related to growth mindset.
This free growth mindset reading passage and activity is great for several reading comprehension skills: vocabulary, summarizing, text-to-self connections, and making inferences.
This two-page, printable resource is no-prep and high-interest.
The passage is written approximately on a 6th grade level, but it can be used with a range of students.
This Download Contains:
- Two page printable reading passage + questions
- answer key
- Ready to use Easel activity
Teachers are saying...
♥ "I have students with a variety of disabilities and language levels. Every student enjoyed this activity as everyone can relate to have a positive and attitude and growth mindset. "
→ Looking for a digital version for Google Forms? Click here!
Common Core Standards:
- CCRA.R.1: Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text.
- CCRA.R.2: Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas.
- CCRA.R.4: Interpret words and phrases as they are used in a text, including determining technical, connotative, and figurative meanings, and analyze how specific word choices shape meaning or tone.
You Might Also Like:
Reading Comprehension and Writing with the RACE Strategy
Differentiated ELA Activities: Color by Number
Literature Skills Activity Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits to save on future purchases!
My goal is to provide 5 star resources! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I read and appreciate every review. If you have a concern, question, or suggestion, please submit a help ticket, ask me a question in the Q&A section, or email me at email@example.com
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
► FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!