A growth mindset activity for secondary students. This version is in English. Make students reflect on their goals with a graphic organizer that promotes thinking about concrete goals. Then, hang a colorful banner display with positive growth mottos from students to motivate them to give their best throughout the year.
The PDF file includes:
• Brief explanation on why to teach Growth Mindset.
• Goal-Setting graphic organizer
• Printable banners for students to write their name, decorate and write a favorite “growth motto”.
• Printable banners with the individual letters for “growth mindset”. Print them in colorful paper for a beautiful display.
• Simple decorated banners.
“Growth Mindset”, a concept introduced and explained by psychologist Carol Dweck, motivates an effort attitude in students, specially when they have academic challenges.
Use the graphic organizer with Middle and High School students, and the growth motto banners with any level.
Note: I’ve worked very hard in the creation of this resource. In case that you find any mistake in it, please contact me at email@example.com before leaving negative feedback. I’ll verify your observation as soon as possible. Thanks!