PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These Growth Mindset Brag Bracelets are perfect for teachers who are looking for a fun and easy tool to supplement their instruction on growth mindset.
There are 52 different growth mindset affirmation bracelets included.
NOTE: The first 23 affirmations correspond to my Growth Mindset Affirmation Posters for Primary Grades found here: Growth Mindset Affirmation Posters for PRIMARY GRADES
The subsequent brag bracelets cover affirmations from my Kinder-1st Growth Mindset Bell Ringers (the other 11 affirmations overlap with the primary affirmations and are included in the beginning of the product. That year-long growth mindset bell ringer journal can be found here: GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES: Daily Warm-Ups for Kinder-1st Grade
Looking for Growth Mindset Bell Ringers for 2nd-3rd grade or 4th grade and up?
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.