Also included in
- Are you working on growth mindset activities and concepts with your students? This BUNDLE includes TWO files with growth mindset affirmations posters. Each file contains 23 different posters in full color and black-and-white for a total of 46 unique posters. They also include smaller card-sized v$10.00$13.50Save $3.50
- This Growth Mindset Activities Bundle includes NINE of my most popular growth mindset resources for lower elementary grades! You will find affirmation posters watercolor SET #1 and SET #2, affirmation posters with no cursive, growth mindset affirmation coloring pages, awards, brag bracelets, a lite$45.00$61.25Save $16.25
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$172.00$224.95Save $52.95
Not sure how to infuse growth mindset into your space and teaching? You have SO many things to teach... let THIS be EASY! These colorful growth mindset affirmations become part of your classroom climate in more ways than one!
Not only can you use them inside your classroom walls, this file now include THREE OPTIONS... a standard printable version, a Google Slides™ version, and a small printable version. Please refer to the final 8 pages of the file for digital instructions and links!
Spend a couple of minutes each day addressing these posters (one at a time, or a couple each day) by referring to them when the opportunity arises. Do you have a student who continually utters fixed mindset statements? Got some students who can use some growth mindset reinforcement? These are YOUR ANSWER!
Create a culture of success, perseverance, and motivation in your kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade classroom. These watercolor affirmation posters for primary grades will kick start your growth mindset instruction and are perfect for any classroom bulletin board or display.
This file includes:
- 23 full color growth mindset affirmation posters included
- the same 23 posters in black and white
- two printable worksheets
- 8 pages of bulletin board letters (G-R-O-W-T-H-M-I-N-D-S-E-T) with the watercolor theme
- An additional bulletin board letter set with the flag background
- Card-sized affirmations (4 per page of the same affirmation in full color and in black-and-white
PLEASE NOTE: This file was updated on 8/17/19 to include small card-sized versions of every poster in full color and black-and-white. I also added new letters for your bulletin board. Please take a look at the second page of the preview for more information!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/11/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
Check here for SET #2 of these Growth Mindset Affirmations:
Check out the coloring pages with matching affirmations here:
PLEASE NOTE: After several requests, these posters were created for primary grades. If you are interested in growth mindset posters with more advanced verbiage, please check out the growth mindset affirmation posters for intermediate students:
Do you want DAILY Growth Mindset Bell Ringers for ANY GRADE LEVEL? Choose your grade here:
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
Other growth mindset products:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
��� Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.