Also included in
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$169.00$290.55Save $121.55
Students will be prompted and challenged by thought provoking bell ringers, given an opportunity to respond in a creative writing format, and share their thoughts through classroom discussion.
These growth mindset bell ringers will get your class thinking right away with thought-provoking and engaging prompts. Whether you use them as writing prompts or classroom discussions, they are perfect for daily warm ups, morning meetings, or for that final 5 minutes of class. I’m so excited for your students to experience a variety of growth mindset and life-impacting questions. You will receive a link to a fully editable Google Slides version in which you can re-arrange, add to, export to PowerPoint, or make any edits necessary to fit your specific classroom needs. Enjoy these prompts projected onto the SmartBoard or assign them in Google Classroom. Whichever the method, you’ll love starting class with these writing prompts and warm-ups. Enjoy!
- 40 thought-provoking prompts for individual writing or group discussion
- Google Slides format that can also be exported into PowerPoint format
- A fantastic bundle that can be used for any subject matter
- Fully editable to meet your specific classroom needs
- Stunning visuals to help students stay engaged
Thank you so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like: