Creating a growth mindset can be a challenge in the classroom! It's all about setting the tone and providing students with opportunities to reflect on their choices.
You can use these growth mindset brag tags to help students recognize the choices they are making in thinking about their learning.
Help kids take charge of their own learning and success!
This brag tag pack includes the following 24 tags:
1. Struggles make me stronger.
2. I invested the time & the effort.
3. I didn't give in until I was proud.
4. I was challenged and continued.
5. I wasn't embarrassed; I asked questions.
6. I can always improve.
7. The pursuit was worth it.
8. Setbacks can equal success.
9. Ownership instead of giving up
10. I've learning from my mistakes.
11. When I achieve success, I know it's worth something.
12. Quality over quickness
13. I was able to use a different strategy.
14. After I doubted myself, I found strength to try a new approach.
15. I figured out what I was missing.
16. I took a fresh look.
17. I stayed cool under pressure.
18. My mistakes help me grow.
19. A difficult task won't stop me.
20. Failure wasn't an option.
21. I chose a positive thought.
22. I analyze when I struggle and make different choices.
23. I can train my brain.
24. I took the growth mindset challenge.
If you like this, you might be interested in:
Holidays Brag Tags
Brag Tags - Forever Bundle
FREEBIE Birthday Brag Tags