These growth mindset coloring pages and associated talking and writing activities are perfect for your growth mindset topic. Then you can combine the growth mindset coloring pages with the growth mindset stories to make a lovely Growth Mindset bulletin board display.
These coloring and writing activities are also great for the beginning of the school year (for 1st and 2nd graders) or for the end of the year...children can review, in a fun way, what they've learned about growth mindset during the year.
What you get:
- 13 Growth Mindset coloring pages, featuring Growth Mindset quotes, along with simple scenes to color that illustrate the quote
- 4 short (half page) Growth Mindset stories, focusing on children who learn to 1) make friends, 2) subtract, 3) make basketball shots and 4) bake.
- Printables for each of the short stories, asking children to answer the same Growth Mindset-themed questions about each of the stories. Doing this activity as a class, in small groups or in pairs allows children to talk about growth mindset stories in a structured way prior to writing their own stories.
- A growth mindset word/phrase mat (use to support children's writing or as part of a Growth Mindset display)
- 7 Differentiated writing templates