This two-week free growth mindset bell ringer warm-up now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for instructions and links!
These free daily growth mindset activities are perfect for teachers who are looking for quick, easy to use, information-packed daily growth mindset instruction. These 10 activities, which span across 2 weeks, are a sample from a larger product that lasts an entire year! It will give you everything you need to teach your 2nd or 3rd grade classroom about all things growth mindset!
Do you want DAILY Growth Mindset Bell Ringers for ANY OTHER GRADE LEVEL? Choose your grade here:
This free product includes the first two weeks that are bolded below. The following weeks are only included in the full paid product:
1- Growth and Fixed Mindset
2- The Brain
3- Parts of the Brain
8- Growth Mindset Self-Reflections
9- The Power of YET
10- Accepting Feedback and Criticism
11- Tackling Challenges
12- Overcoming Obstacles
14- Positive and Negative Self-Talk
16- Growth Mindset Self-Reflections
17- Metacognition: Self-Reflection
18- Metacognition: Distractions/Focus
19- SMART Goals
20- SMART Goals Application
21- Room to Grow
23- The Success of Others
24- Growth Mindset Self-Reflections
26- Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation
28- Malleability of the Brain
31- Positive Affirmations
32- Growth Mindset Self-Reflections
34- Multiple Intelligences
37- Reframe Your Mindset
38- Becoming Is Better Than Being
39- My Growth Mindset Agreements
40- Growth Mindset Self-Reflections
*This product also includes 2 of the 35 posters for a bulletin board that explain each topic. The full size paid product also includes a pre-assessment and a post-assessment as well as sample answers or notes for each activity.
This daily growth mindset activity product is for YOU if you struggle to squeeze in growth mindset instruction or just don't know how to go about teaching it. In the paid product, your students will get instruction in EVERY AREA of growth mindset with the topics covered!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 6/15/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.