Growth Mindset Doodle Desk Cards and Writing Prompts
Ready to get students excited about growth mindset? Well, this collection of writing prompts and doodle desk cards is designed to do just that! You’ll find four writing prompts based on quotes with a growth mindset message. These are great to get students thinking, reflecting, and writing about growth mindset. There's also a set of 4 doodle desk cards. Students can doodle and design the desk cards with growth mindset quotes and words. Then, they can assemble them to be free-standing inspirational cards that sit right on their desks!
• You’ll find four growth mindset writing prompts in this freebie!
• Each prompt is based on a growth mindset quote.
• The prompts work great anytime!
• You can even have students assemble the prompts into a mini-growth mindset journal!
Doodle Desk Cards:
• Students will doodle and create tent-like desk cards for daily growth mindset inspiration!
• First, they’ll fill their doodle desk cards with growth mindset words or phrases.
• Then, they’ll doodle and color in the card with a growth mindset quote.
• Finally, they’ll assemble the desk cards and display them on their desks.
• These are not only super fun to create, they’re also a great way to inspire a growth mindset!
This free growth mindset activity includes:
• Detailed lesson plan
• 4 Growth Mindset Writing Prompts
• 4 Doodle Desk Cards
Other Doodle and Do Resources…
Growth Mindset Doodle Article, Notes & Activities - Help students learn about growth mindset with this Doodle and Do resource!
Daily Doodle Vocabulary! - 40 weeks of doodle vocabulary!
Doodle and Do Reading Skills Bundle! - Making Inferences, Finding the Main Idea, Fact & Opinion, Sequencing, and Summarizing
5 Nonfiction Text Structure Mini-Units - Problem/Solution, Compare and Contrast, Descriptive, Chronological Order, and Cause and Effect
How to Study for a Test Doodle Notes and 5 Learning Stations
Writing Responses with Text-Based Evidence Doodle Notes and 5 Learning Stations
You may also like:
Growth Mindset Research Projects - Students research a famous person with a growth mindset and make a 3D project!
120 Daily ELA Warm-Ups! - Students choose to do the “this” or the “that” warm-up each day!
Expository Writing Unit - Researching and Writing a News Story About a Historical Event
Poetry Writing Unit - 11-Day Poetry Study and Writing Unit
101 Writing Prompts - Students choose which creative prompt they would like to respond to.
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
*** Click HERE to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
Brain Waves Instruction
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.