Also included in
- This resource includes an English and Spanish version of Growth Mindset - Editable Awards. These are perfect for your bilingual or dual language classrooms!Growth Mindset awards are FANTASTIC to celebrate your students' improvements! This set of MOTIVATIONAL awards includes the main principles of Gr$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
Growth Mindset awards are FANTASTIC to celebrate your students' improvements! This set of MOTIVATIONAL awards includes the main principles of Growth Mindset to praise your kids for all their effort and growth since the beginning of the year.
PERFECT for monthly, quarterly awards or end of year celebrations. Just click on text boxes and type your students’ names, date, grade, and teacher’s name. When your students receive awards along the year a sense of community and an environment of growth (mindset) appear in your classroom.
Offer your class chances of success and progress. The awards encourage your students to do their best and love effort and work. It is wonderful to give your students empowering phrases that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives.
All the awards come with real Growth Mindset quotes and 10 are boy and girl versions to be more personalized to your students!
The resource includes:
- 30 Color Growth Mindset Awards.
- 30 Black & White Growth Mindset Awards.
- : Microsoft's program for windows users ready to import in Google Slides.
- : first choice among Apple users, exclusive software for Mac computers.
- : ready to print and complete by hand personalized with your own style.
Editable parts of the Award:
- Student's names
- Teacher’s name
- Most Courageous - For taking risks in his learning. (Boy/Girl)
- Mr. Growth Mindset - For training his brain in all subjects. (Boy/Girl)
- Best Personality - For believing in himself. (Boy/Girl)
- King of Work - For learning from his setbacks and trying again. (Boy/Girl)
- Superboy Work - For doing his best in class. (Boy/Girl)
- “Yet” Superhero - For always replacing the "I can’t..." statements for the "I can't...yet!
- Most Improved - For showing the most progress with effort.
- Future Teacher - For teaching others how to develop a growth mindset.
- Hard Worker - For working hard in all assignments.
- Tolerant Star - For learning from mistakes.
- Coach - For promoting a growth mindset in class.
- Leader - For using feedback to learn and improve.
- Explorer - For trying new strategies to learn.
- Superhero - For using the power of “YET” to learn and improve.
- Brilliant Mind - For becoming a more positive thinker.
- Wonderful Worker - For using time wisely.
- Super Star - For recognizing effort over success.
- Brilliant Student - For becoming more confident.
- Most Positive Mind - For embracing challenges with happiness and motivation.
- Awesome Hero - For facing obstacles and learning from them.
- Fantastic Friend - For celebrating success from others.
- Amazing Genius - For accepting constructive criticism as a stepping stone for growth.
- Star Student - For seeing effort as a path of mastery.
- Most Curious - For loving learning new things.
- Awesome Attitude - For finding the opportunity in failure
TOTAL: you will download 180 files!
★ You may like these GROWTH MINDSET resources :)
- Growth Mindset Self - Reflection Chart - English & Spanish - FREE!!!
- Growth Mindset Posters, Badges and Cards
- Growth Mindset - Editable Awards
- Growth Mindset - Finger Counting 0 to 10
- Growth Mindset - Friendship
- Growth Mindset - My New Year’s Resolutions - MiniBook
- Growth Mindset - Santa’s Christmas Gifts MiniBook
- Growth Mindset - Overcoming My Challenges MiniBook
- Growth Mindset - Trick or “Three” Halloween MiniBook
- My Growth Mindset Backpack