These 40 growth mindset exit slips/tickets will help students reflect on their beliefs about their abilities all year long! They also serve to provide insight to teachers into their students’ mindsets about facing challenges, giving their best efforts, setting goals, and more. Success Slips may be used as entrance and/or exit slips and with all subject areas!
Save 15% on this resource by purchasing the Growth Mindset Bundle
The following is included with this resource:
1. An introduction to Fixed and Growth Mindsets
2. Tips on fostering a growth mindset poster
3. Ideas and tips for using Success Slips in the classroom
4. An explanation of the 8 areas focused on in the slips, along with subtopics included within each area – Fixed vs. Growth Mindset, Positive Self Talk, Effort, Challenges, Goal Setting, Questioning, Collaboration, Success
5. Color Your Brain poster
6. 40 pages of Success Slips, each labeled with one of the 8 areas, an inspirational quote, and a short response activity
Success Slips are not intended to be used as an assessment tool for grading purposes, instead a way to learn more about your students’ mindsets and how to encourage and teach them effectively. I hope you learn a lot about your students and how to best serve them this year!
Check out another great Growth Mindset resource here:
Growth Mindset Craftivity and Writing Pages
~For personal and single classroom use only.~