Growth Mindset activity
This Growth Mindset Flip Flap Book FREEBIE is an engaging and interactive book that will help your students understand what a Growth Mindset is and how they can achieve one!
I have a few different read-alouds that I share in class that lend themselves well to talking about our mindset and how we can shift our mindset to be more positive. This flip flap book will be the perfect accompaniment to your lessons on Growth Mindset.
The students will:
* define what a growth mindset is
* A Time When.... explain a time when they struggled with something and what they would do or say if they had a Fixed Mindset and a Growth Mindset
* Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in reading and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
* Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in math and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
* students will math Fixed Mindset statements to their Growth Mindset Counterpart statements
This flip flap books uses ONLY REGULAR 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
I hope you enjoy using this resource in your classroom.
Please leave FEEDBACK if you download and utilize this resource! Thank you so much! Enjoy!