Growth Mindset activity
This Growth Mindset Flip Flap Book® FREEBIE is an engaging and interactive book that will help your students understand what a Growth Mindset is and how they can achieve one!
I have a few different read-alouds that I share in class that lend themselves well to talking about our mindset and how we can shift our mindset to be more positive. This flip flap book® will be the perfect accompaniment to your lessons on Growth Mindset.
The students will:
* define what a growth mindset is
* A Time When.... explain a time when they struggled with something and what they would do or say if they had a Fixed Mindset and a Growth Mindset
* Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in reading and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
* Sometimes I Struggle... students will write if they struggle in math and how they will handle their struggle using their Growth Mindset
* students will math Fixed Mindset statements to their Growth Mindset Counterpart statements
This flip flap books uses ONLY REGULAR 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
I hope you enjoy using this resource in your classroom.
Please leave FEEDBACK if you download and utilize this resource! Thank you so much! Enjoy!
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial