Why teach growth mindset? Kids who believe they can do better, do better! Kids who think intelligence is fixed, give up easily. We need to foster that growth mindset environment in our classrooms from day 1!
This bundle contains:
Research p. 3
Quick pre-assessment- pick a side p. 5
Read aloud possibilities p. 6
The Most Magnificent Thing p. 7
Neuroplasticity p. 8
Activity: Your Brain! P. 9
Activity: Let’s make a neuron! P. 10
Moving from Fixed Mindsets to Growth Mindsets p. 11
Successful People and Their Struggles p. 12
For the teacher: Moving from Person Praise to Process Praise p. 14
Change Your Mindset posters- 11 separate png’s
This bundle includes my previous products:
Fixed vs. Growth Mindset Activities
Change Your Mindset: From a fixed to a growth mindset posters
I've found these lessons to be the most successful with my kids. I hope you find them useful too!
Check out: http://www.mindsetworks.com/free-resources/
It's a great resource!
Click here to follow my store! I have sales frequently so it pays to follow me!
Make sure to leave feedback so that you get credits towards future purchases!
More Growth Mindset resources!
- Fixed vs Growth Mindset: Famous Failures
- Change your mindset: Posters for moving from a fixed to a growth mindset
- Growth Mindset Fun
- Thinking Routines with Unstoppable Me!
- Growth Mindset Writing Prompts: Google activity
- Growth Mindset Writing Prompts Freebie
- Growth Mindset Google activities and research report
- The Fourteenth Goldfish close reading guide
- Growth mindset bundle: poster, activities, research report and digital tool
- The Dot digital resource
#GrowthMindset #ReframeYourThinking #FamousFailures #Neuroplasticity