Growth Mindset Goal Setting Activity and Banner Display - ENGLISH version
What educators are saying
This English growth mindset reflection and display is perfect for secondary students during back to school or as a welcome back from winter break activity.
Make students reflect on their goals with a graphic organizer that promotes thinking about concrete goals. Then, hang a colorful banner display with positive growth mottos from students to motivate them to give their best throughout the year.
The PDF file includes:
- Brief explanation on why to teach Growth Mindset
- Goal-Setting graphic organizer
- Printable banners for students to write their name, decorate and write a favorite “growth motto”
- Printable banners with the individual letters for “growth mindset”. Print them in colorful paper for a beautiful display
- Simple decorated banners.
“Growth Mindset”, a concept introduced and explained by psychologist Carol Dweck, motivates an effort attitude in students, especially when they face academic challenges.
Use the graphic organizer with Middle and High School students, and the growth motto banners with any level.
• • • • • • • • • •
¿Prefieres una versión en español de esta actividad?
Click HERE for the Spanish version of this resource!
Note: I’ve worked very hard in the creation of this resource. In case that you find any mistake in it, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving negative feedback. I’ll verify your observation as soon as possible. Thanks!