Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This guided reading activities bundle focuses on the comprehension strategies of asking and answering questions, text connections, retell, character, setting and problem and solution for using 20 different mentor texts. Guided reading themes included are classroom expectations, friendship, all about$50.00$80.00Save $30.00
This growth mindset and goals setting themed guided reading bundle focuses on the comprehension skills of asking and answering questions, while reviewing character, setting, problem and solution, text connections and retell, through units. These goal setting and growth mindset units focus on the importance of perseverance, hard work, positive mindset and celebration when setting and working towards goals. Perfect for guided reading in the classroom.
- writing prompts,
- graphic organizers,
- story element posters,
- anchor chart headers,
- focused worksheets using mentor texts to deepen understanding of the story elements,
- book talk questions,
- parent connect,
- lesson plan ideas and more!
- Perfect for guided reading in the classroom.
Learn all about what it takes to reach our goals along side important story elements helping you to focus your guided reading time.
- After the Fall
- The Thing Lou Couldn't Do
- Energy Island
- Jabari Jumps
- The Most Magnificent Thing
Story Elements and Concepts Taught & Reviewed:
- Ask and Answer Questions: What & How
- Text Connections: text to text, text to self and text to world
- Retell Beginning, Middle and End
Social Skills & Themes Featured:
- Goal setting growth mindset
- Celebrating our accomplishments
- Reflecting on our journey to accomplishing goals
- Importance of perseverance & work ethic
- What it feels like working towards goals
⭐ Perfect for back to school guided reading & creating positive classroom work ethic