Products in this Bundle (3)
This Growth Mindset & SMART Goal Setting SEL curriculum BUNDLE for Grades 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach older kids about having a growth mindset versus a fixed mindset, the parts of the brain, and that it can be changed, about mistakes and challenges, having grit, the power of yet, and SMART goal setting.
Check out the PRINTABLE Growth Mindset & Goal Setting curriculum for 3-5 HERE filled with a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities.
Check out the DIGITAL Growth Mindset & Goal Setting SEL curriculum for 3-5 HERE that includes digital, interactive activities for Google Slides & Interactive PowerPoint files.
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $, instead of buying the two resources separately!
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and older kids in grades 3-5, both in the classroom and at home learning remotely.
Look at the individual product PREVIEWS and VIDEOS for a look at each SEL resource up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
What do the PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Growth Mindset & Goal Setting Resources cover?
Lesson 1: Fixed Versus Growth Mindset
★Kids will learn what a fixed and growth mindset is and identify ways to change their mindset (statements, behaviors, etc.). Kids will be encouraged to show a growth mindset in discussions and activities.
Lesson 2: The Brain
★Kids will learn to identify the different parts of the brain, what they are called and what each part does. Kids will understand that the brain changes and grows as they learn new things and work through challenges.
Lesson 3: Mistakes & Challenges
★Kids will learn to identify and describe how mistakes, failures, and challenges are positive and help them learn new things.
Lesson 4: Grit & The Power of Yet
★Kids will learn to understand what grit and related words mean. They will understand and connect to the concept of the power of YET. They will learn strategies that can help them show grit when things are difficult.
Lesson 5: SMART Goal Setting
★Kids will learn to describe what a SMART goal is and why goal setting is important. They will learn to set goals, create a strategy, stick to a plan, and reflect.
Activities included in the PRINTABLE Growth Mindset & Goal Setting unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Lesson Challenge Task Cards
- Anchor Chart pieces & examples
- Reflection Journal
- Bulletin Board Ideas & Materials
- Literature connections & writing activities
- Tons of Linked Videos to support lessons
- Scenario Task Cards
- Brain Hat & 3D Craftivity
- Vocabulary lesson
- Growth Mindset quote posters & bookmarks
- Student awards
- Goal planning & reflection templates
- & more!
Activities included in the DIGITAL Growth Mindset & Goal Setting resource:
- Thought Starters & Challenges
- Digital anchor charts
- Related Book List of Read Aloud Videos
- Growth Mindset quote posters & markers
- Online brain games
- Vocabulary posters
- "My Brain & Me" activities & video
- Embracing mistakes read aloud & sketching activity
- Making mistakes posters
- Scenario task card activities
- Reflection journal
- Lesson posters
- Video read aloud & responses
- Brainstorming activities
- & more!
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Kids can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further an individual's independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & Interactive PowerPoint Lessons:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
- Assign the activities using your online classroom account and use it with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, tablets, phones, or interactive whiteboards.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resources:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support older kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
mind+heart digital aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL. It provides educators with an affordable and accessible option that is structured and highly effective in 3-5 classrooms.
Looking for an SEL curriculum for the whole year?
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help older kids to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY!♥♥
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a HUGE discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help older kids to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Check out the *PRINTABLE* SEL units for 3-5:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with other PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft