Also included in
- Everything you need to have a great start to the school year with growth mindset!! Reframe your students' thinking this year! We need it more than ever.Included here:-Famous failures: Successful people who have struggled with growth mindset-a Google Drive writing activity with 40 inspiring prompts$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
I made this because I truly believe in the power of having a growth mindset. It is powerful to show that success isn’t given to people. Some may have had failed in their lives but they learned from those mistakes and persevered.
It's so important to get our kids ready for the 21st century and teach them how to use tech! This is a Google slides presentation. Your students should have a Google account to use this. It starts with an activity categorizing growth and fixed mindset thinking. Then they sort famous people with the obstacles they encountered in their lives. Finally, there is a template for a report on a person who demonstrated growth mindset in their lives and what it has taught the student. There is also a rubric for scoring the research report. Enjoy!
I included a link to a student version and an answer key. The Teacher Directions include a paper version in case your tech falls through.
Thanks so much for leaving feedback! I really appreciate it. Remember, you get TPT credits to use towards your next purchases.
Click here to follow my store! I have sales frequently so it pays to follow me!
More Growth Mindset resources!
- Fixed vs Growth Mindset: Famous Failures
- Change your mindset: Posters for moving from a fixed to a growth mindset
- Growth Mindset Fun
- Thinking Routines with Unstoppable Me!
- Growth Mindset Writing Prompts: Google activity
- Growth Mindset Writing Prompts Freebie
- Growth Mindset Google activities and research report
- The Fourteenth Goldfish close reading guide
- Growth mindset bundle: poster, activities, research report and digital tool
- The Dot digital resource
#GrowthMindset #ReframeYourThinking #FamousFailures #Neuroplasticity #DigitalLearning #DistanceLearningTpT #eLearning