Growth mindset activities are big, and these are perfect for your bulletin board. Help your little learners stimulate critical thinking and create a growth mindset. There's always something we can do well, and something we can't do. But whatever that task is, it's coming… with the power of YET!
Three different designs are included for can do's and can't do YET. Add different colored frames around the headline as learners identify tasks they can and can't do. What fun they'll have moving tasks from the YET area to the CAN do.
You can also turn the completed bulletin board activity back into a PowerPoint slide to save or use in a presentation. Smaller frames are provided to add to the headline slides you use.
If you have Google Classroom, you can distribute the Google Slides as an individual assignment. The slides have movable frames so students can add their own "Cans" and "Yets." If you have tech-savvy kids or aides or both, this is a great activity to include in a digital portfolio. Copy and update as students make progress. It's a powerful motivator to see how far they have come in a short period of time.
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).