Use this character education activity to address jealousy in the classroom. The jelly fish craft has a growth mindset of "I Can" statements along with a cut & paste of ideas.
- Weeks worth of 15 minute jealously lesson plans
- Standards for each day
- Link to video
- What we should say to friends jelly fish coloring page
- Jelly fish anchor chart about how to deal with jealousy
- 2 different styled writing pages to write about a time students were jealous
- 2 different styled writing pages to write about how they deal with their jealously
- Jelly fish cut and paste activity about what good friends should say
- Character Education lessons within the classroom
- Social Emotional Learners small group lessons
- School Counselor lessons
MORE Character Education Activities
Make sure to FOLLOW me to keep up with all my new products.