These Growth Mindset Journal Prompts are perfect for any 1st-3rd grade classroom.
This product was created for students and teachers who are working on growth mindset in their classrooms. Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset, they will need some basic information prior to using these journal prompts in order to understand the connection to growth mindset. This might mean that you give a brief explanation for each prompt prior to completing each activity.
There are 20 different journal prompts as well as a page for teacher tips, and optional back pages (blank lines if you choose to copy front-to-back for students to have extra space to write).
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATION POSTERS FOR PRIMARY GRADES (WATERCOLOR THEME)
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATION AWARDS FOR PRIMARY GRADES
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (with cursive)
GROWTH MINDSET PRIVACY FOLDER OFFICES
GROWTH MINDSET NOTES FROM THE TEACHER
GROWTH MINDSET STICKY NOTES FROM THE TEACHER
GROWTH MINDSET BOOKMARKS
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN (UPPER GRADE VERSION)
THE GIRL WHO NEVER MADE MISTAKES
BEAUTIFUL OOPS BY BARNEY SALTZBERG
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN (LOWER GRADE VERSION)
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.