Inspired by Jo Boaler's Stanford course "How to learn Math for Teachers" this Prezi will help you explicitly teach the principles of Growth Mindset as applied to Maths. Each of the five segments contain resources and activities which vary in length from 10 minutes to over an hour and help students understand the importance of:
2. A positive attitude to mistakes
3. Understanding (not just getting the correct answer)
4. Taking time
Each activity is designed to be interspersed throughout a normal teaching programme to enhance how students think about learning Mathematics. If you find this useful please leave a rating!
Viewing with mac:
1. Double-click the ZIP file to unzip the folder.
2. Open the folder, and double-click on the Prezi icon to open your presentation.
3. It is now ready to be viewed by a client or shown to the world.
Viewing with macOS Sierra:
1. Double-click to unzip the portable prezi.
2. Drag the Prezi logo to your desktop.
3. Drag the contents folder to your desktop. (Do not do steps 2 and 3 together.)
4. Click the Prezi logo on your desktop to view or present your portable prezi.
How to use a prezi: Press the forward arrow to navigate through the presentation. Use a mouse to immediately go to any part of the presentation and then the forward or backward arrows to proceed from that place.