I created this weekly planner to help my teacher friends manage their crazy busy schedules, focus on achieving results, and reinforce a growth mindset. This instant download includes the full academic year August 2016 to August 2017.
Feedback on this Resource
♥ This is awesome! It is more than a planner and a great organizer...Very good product and practical.
♥ Love it!
The Growth Mindset Planner borrows some of the best ideas and strategies from Stanford psychologist Carol Dweck, productivity expert David Allen, life coach Anthony Robbins, 7-Habits educator Stephen Covey, strategist Ivy Lee, and Pomodoro creator Francesco Cirillo. It's a clean, modern weekly planner designed with just the right balance of flexibility and structure.
Click the Preview to Learn More!
Weekly Layout- Get the Important Things Done
• Start with a weekly Brain Dump. Get all of your ideas and tasks out of your head and capture them in this section.
• This planner has a step-by-step system to help you get focused on the most important objectives for the week and schedule action blocks to help you achieve them.
Victories and Magical Moments Section
• When you don't take the time to celebrate your victories or the magical moments in life, you have a high probability of burning out. Celebrating your wins feels great and reinforces the behavior you want to show up when you face a new challenge.
Notes & Ideas Section
• Use this area for notes, ideas, reminders, communications, to dos, diagrams, or anything else that comes up in the week.
Learn & Improve
• At the end of each week, you’ll learn your work patterns and how to get greater results.
• Take the time to appreciate the things you’ve accomplished, big and small, before diving into what’s next. Recognize the things you did last week that you can be proud of. That pride turns into confidence, which snowballs into the week to come.
• Write down major lessons, meaningful quotes and things that inspire you. Make these lessons a part of your life.
• Record what didn’t happen, why it didn’t happen and what improvements you can make going forward.
Additional Included Planning Documents:
• Monthly Calendars
• Yearly Future Log
• Weekly Lesson Planner PDF
Save Over 50%
This product is also included in a bundle that has 8 of my best-selling music teacher products
for a savings of over 50%
Pomodoro® and The Pomodoro Technique® are trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. The Growth Mindset Planner is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by Pomodoro™, The Pomodoro Technique™ or Francesco Cirillo.